So...how does it feel being a part of Clan Dikau =D

Go down

So...how does it feel being a part of Clan Dikau =D

Post  Skylore-Reborn on Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:09 pm

Elooo everyone! ^^ hows everyone doing? Smile I just want to take a moment and see how you guys feel about our Clan Smile the good the bad and the down right ugly Wink dont be afraid to say how you feel! ^^/if theres anything you think we should work on as a whole or maybe even myself and the subs, share it here Smile i open to any suggestions ^^/ till then this Skylore over and out bounce
Skylore-Reborn
Admin
Admin

Rep : 131

http://www.aeriagames.com/user/9394383

Back to top Go down

Re: So...how does it feel being a part of Clan Dikau =D

Post  Decique on Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:25 pm

I as a sub think all subs should be active and help all other clan members who ask for help. I know i haven't been on lately and haven't been helping people other than Kaiaku but this is my goal. I want to improve myself to get better appreciation from the clan. I also think we should Start having a IDEA bulletin board for Anything to add to the clan or take away or ideas for clan events ^^

But this is just me

-Decique
Decique

Rep : 145

http://www.myspace.com/acp315

Back to top Go down

Post  Nura on Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:43 pm

hvn't really been helpin out with clan becoz i've been jst mainly lvlin to wear my eq bt will start helpin out when i cn

Nura

Rep : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  VirgoShaka on Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:31 am

I have a lot of knowledge about clans. I had some bad experience as normal clan member, as sub-master and as a master too. Diaku, differently from most of megaten clans is an ACTIVE clan (most said are super active but after 3 days they turn out as ghost clans) infact there's always a member or two online no metter which hour is. By the way when i join i was looking for an active clan, so i think i fell good insid :pie the clan as clan member. pirat pirat pirat
VirgoShaka

Rep : 8

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down