Diaku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Megaten story contest...i plan on entering it

4 posters

Go down

Megaten story contest...i plan on entering it Empty Megaten story contest...i plan on entering it

Post  Skylore-Reborn Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:38 am

Theres this cool new event in Megaten Forums that i plan on doing Smile but i need to figure out how im gonna go by doing it ^^

This is a link to the event Very Happy

i was wondering if i could do a story about my ig chara and the clan ....but i need your guys okay on it and who would like to have an appearance in it ^^ this will be my first step in writing FanFictions so im a little nervous ^^;; need them ASAP though..cause the last date for entry is Dec 2 o.o....would love your guys input on the matter Smile

Last edited by Skylore-Reborn on Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Skylore-Reborn
Skylore-Reborn
Admin
Admin

Rep : 131

http://www.aeriagames.com/user/9394383

Back to top Go down

Megaten story contest...i plan on entering it Empty Re: Megaten story contest...i plan on entering it

Post  czdragon Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:44 am

u can do the classic story....

ur a loner lost due the the event that happened.. years ago.. u are looking to find ur place in this world.. u met a friend .. thats when the DB from the cutscene appears....

after a few adventures/training exercises/adventuring.. bonding w/ other demons...

ur on to home II.. however ur still ill equipped and got your friend/companion/teacher taken away from you.... so only cerb is there.. wounded.. tired.. u loosed consciousness....

while ur in emergency room u dream... something bad.. u thought it.. u woke up.. hope it was a dream.. but its a reality.. snakeman enters.. and when he explained everything...

wondering what happened to cerb.. and in critical condition.. u go up for the quest. unknowingly... be the start of a brand new adventure....

u got recruited in some clan.. u quit...... basically what happened... and still trying to find a way to restore cerberus power....

.. after sometime.. u found friends .."demon friends"".. share lotsa moments.. adventuring...

... while adventuring u heard of a rumor.. something that maybe related to your sensie/teacher... etc.... followed the lead.. dungeon...

bang theres a terrifying demon... so strong.. u and ur demon friends are in the brink of death..!! thats when random wanderers came by.. saved u... however..

ur demons are too weak.. they wouldn't survive another day.. and so .. the fused....and merged...

u came back faced the demon.. fought bravely...

~ the end ~

so what happened do the young wanderer? did he find what he's looking for? .. what about the fused demons? what about his new friends? ....

stay tuned for chapter 2 since its gonna go past "1000 words" xD

PS: u can twist this skeleton a bit.. example in the beginning of the story .. u were actually inside a stasis chamber.. waking up to an unpleasant world .. not knowing ur purpose...

IMPORTANT: dont post the ending... it makes ur reader wanting more... also get them interested in the beginning.. concentrate on demons.. u may also add romance and action fights if u want ...

done =) .. and most important of all.. make the story close to a character in megaten... this makes the story more realistic and thus more enticing to read .. especially to other megaten players
czdragon
czdragon

Rep : 149

Back to top Go down

Megaten story contest...i plan on entering it Empty Re: Megaten story contest...i plan on entering it

Post  Skylore-Reborn Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:46 am

wow...fast reply xDD i like that. when im more or less not tired ill respond to it @.@ but right now im about to pass out...ttyl Smile
Skylore-Reborn
Skylore-Reborn
Admin
Admin

Rep : 131

http://www.aeriagames.com/user/9394383

Back to top Go down

Post  Nura Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:12 pm

lol damn derkein that was hella fast n nice response

Nura

Rep : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  czdragon Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:27 am

xD ... thanks =D
czdragon
czdragon

Rep : 149

Back to top Go down

Post  Decique Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:48 pm

I like the idea Sky. it will be a nice experience to hear what u think about each person in the clan.
Decique
Decique

Rep : 145

http://www.myspace.com/acp315

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down